Flight Centre is an unbeatable place to work. The organization is continually recognized as one of Canada's best employers because they know their people are their most valuable asset. Flight Centre employees are passionate about their work, their customers and their future success. Attracting a broad range of people, our environment would be described as competitive yet supportive.
Flight Centre has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' in the Globe and Mail’s Report on Business Magazine, for the last eight consecutive years – including the number one position in 2002. For four of the last eight years, the organization has been in the top four.
The Flight Centre careers network reaches across ten countries and employs 13,000 people. With Flight Centre you can have a career that can take you all over the world!
Flight Centre is expanding into the Grande Prairie market and we’re on the lookout for spirited and passionate individuals who love all things travel to join our team.
Drawing on your strong sales and customer service focus, you will deal with all aspects of leisure and occasional business travel. This will involve managing all aspects of the travel needs of your own client base.
- Working within a team to manage profit & loss and achieve targets & incentives;
- Advising customers on travel products and services;
- Providing first class customer service from query to closing the sale & following up;
- Attending regular training sessions and conferences.
Although travel industry experience would be ideal, no experience is necessary. Instead, we’re seeking individuals who have a passion for travel and:
- A proven aptitude in sales & customer service;
- A strong academic background; and
- Interest in building a long term career with us;
- Overseas travel experience.
Are you ready for your career to take off? In return for your hard work you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package. In addition to your remuneration package, you will be further rewarded with the following fantastic benefits:
- Free health consultations;
- Access to discounted products and services;
- A friendly and dynamic team culture, with various Corporate Events (e.g. marathons, corporate games, awards nights);
- Free financial planning consultations;
- Access to an internal home loan broker;
- Taxation and investment services;
- Discount travel benefits available;
- Global career advancement/travel opportunities.
This is your chance to contribute significantly to the growth of an organization that is truly going places. With a focus on developing a cohesive team culture with opportunities for advancement, you will be an integral part of this well respected Employer of Choice.