About the Organization
Established in 1981, Flight Centre has grown into a vast international network of more than 1500 shops and businesses with operations in Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China and UAE.
With a growing global workforce of over 13,000 employees Flight Centre expands at a rate of more than 20% a year. Opening a new shop or office almost every working day, the company is recognized as one of the fastest growing businesses of its kind in the world.
About the Opportunity
This position has a strong sales and customer service focus, and deals with all aspects of leisure and occasional business travel. You will be completely responsible for managing all of the travel needs of your own client base.
- Working within a team to manage profit & loss and achieve targets & incentives
- Advising customers on travel products and services
- Providing first class customer service from query to closing the sale & following up
- Attending regular training sessions and conferences
To join us, no travel industry experience is necessary. You will need to share our passion for travel and also:
- A proven aptitude in sales & customer service
- A strong academic background
- Overseas travel experience
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, comprising a base salary and generous commission structure. In addition, you will be further rewarded with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Free health consultations;
- Access to discounted products and services
- Free financial planning consultations;
- Superannuation, taxation and investment services;
- Global career advancement / travel opportunities.